posted by
boymeat at 09:07am on 07/05/2009
If this is old traditional leather, I'm in. Here is a community that a friend of mine (hi there!) found on FetLife:
Gay Masochists Who Occasionally Enjoy Being Bathed in Tapioca Pudding While Listening to Rush by a Transgenderqueer Pansexual Named Robert Who Calls Himself Mr. Ball Gag Bob.
I'm too intimidated to join, though. I don't think I'm hardcore enough.
Edit: And of course, FetLife being Fetlife, there is the group formed our of a political split from the original. The new group?
Gay Masochists Who Regularly Enjoy Being Bathed in Tapioca Pudding While Listening to Rush by a Transgenderqueer-identifying Polysexual Named Richard Who Calls Himself Mr. Ball Gag Dick.
Gay Masochists Who Occasionally Enjoy Being Bathed in Tapioca Pudding While Listening to Rush by a Transgenderqueer Pansexual Named Robert Who Calls Himself Mr. Ball Gag Bob.
I'm too intimidated to join, though. I don't think I'm hardcore enough.
Edit: And of course, FetLife being Fetlife, there is the group formed our of a political split from the original. The new group?
Gay Masochists Who Regularly Enjoy Being Bathed in Tapioca Pudding While Listening to Rush by a Transgenderqueer-identifying Polysexual Named Richard Who Calls Himself Mr. Ball Gag Dick.
(no subject)
N.
(no subject)
(no subject)
We have tapioca pudding?!!
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
Hmm
(no subject)
"Begin the day with a friendly voice..."
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
It's ALL about the Rush.
(no subject)
"A manly warrior big big stride today's Tarl Cabot mean mean guy"
(no subject)
(no subject)
We ain't got no stinkin' limits here.
Old guard leatherman who listen to rush tapioca pudding something etc are WAY above such things.
(Kill me nao.)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
Someone took my fetishes and listed them as a joke, and I'm not sure how I feel about that!
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
http://clango.myshopify.com/products/inter-web-debaters-club-shirt